Do you use ConvertKit for your email marketing and Squarespace for your website? Here is how you add a ConvertKit form to a Squarespace website.
Check out the video here 👇
To add a ConvertKit form to Squarespace, follow these steps:
1) Access ConvertKit dashboard: Log in to your ConvertKit account and go to the dashboard. Under the “Grow” tab, select “Landing Pages & Forms”.
2) Select the form you want to use: I recommend the Clare form for a sleek newsletter opt-in. But this will require you to do more styling on the page in Squarespace. For a more done-for-you form, you can select anything that you think will look nice.
3) Customize your ConvertKit form: Once you’ve chosen the form, customize it by adding name fields and changing the button color and text. If you’re using a more visual form, you may want to add an image. After customization, save, publish, and copy the form’s HTML code.
4) Embed the form on Squarespace: With the ConvertKit form code copied, head over to your Squarespace site. In the section where you want to add the form, add a Code block, and copy and paste the code into the website.
5) Style the form in the site: Click on the form you created to access its settings. Once your form is on the site, you can move it around to make sure it has the best placement. If you’ve opted to use the Clare form, you’ll need to add some text above it. You can also stylize it with a box behind it. (See video for details).
Ready for more?
As always, I’m available to help troubleshoot or implement the tech pieces of your business
Send an email ➡️ firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a quote ➡️ https://www.kcocreative.com/quote-your-project/
Book a free exploratory call ➡️ https://www.kcocreative.com/exploration-call/
All the FREEBIES ➡️ https://www.kcocreative.com/freebies/
Biz help for freelancers ➡️ https://www.kcocreative.com/for-freelancers/
Skillshare courses ➡️ https://www.kcocreative.com/skillshare-course/
Get ConvertKit* ➡️ https://www.kcocreative.com/convertkit
Get Squarespace* ➡️ https://www.kcocreative.com/squarespace
*Affiliate links help me to provide you with free instructional content! I never recommend something that I don’t truly love and use either for myself or on behalf of clients.