OK, so how to style your email signature might be a little bit of a frivolous topic during coronavirus times, but…
Have you ever seen someone with something and you just had to have it too?
I recently was emailing with someone who had a nicely styled email signature, with their photo and social media icons.
And I wanted that too!
I spent about an hour figuring it out with the help of a Mags Sikora YouTube video. She made it back in 2016, and its awesome, but you actually just don’t need to do it the way that she had to anymore.
So, I decided to make my own tutorial so that you can style your email signature in no time at all.
- How to style your image into a circle
- How to create your own social media icons with custom colors.
- How to load the whole thing into Gmail’s settings.
And let’s be honest, a lot of online business is about how you present yourself, and having a styled email signature can make an impression, amiright?
Watch the video to learn how to style your email signature:
Tricks for Styling Your Email Signature
- Make your image round using Canva
- Create your signature using a table in a Google doc
- Create your social media icons in Canva so that you can customize the colors
- Erase the grid lines, except the middle one if you so choose, by making them white
- Link your social media icons in Gmail settings
As always, feel free to comment or shoot me a note if you have questions!
Leave a Comment